Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hugo Eligibility

Since a few folk have emailed to double-check (or, having double-checked, emailed to suggest I publicise the fact) -- yes, apparently Vellum's April 2006 US release makes it still eligible for the rocket-ship this year. So if ye wanna nominate it, go ahead. And if ye don't, don't. (There's not a hope in hell of it winning, so if it's not on the ballot, hey, I don't have to spend lots of money I probably can't afford going to Tokyo (because there's sod all chance of me missing out on a Worldcon where I was up for a Hugo.))

As you were.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, but you agreed to come to Polcon this year and it's the same time as Nippon.

10:33 pm  
Blogger Hal Duncan said...

Oh! I didn't connect the dates in my mind. Well, that's cool then. I shall be at Polcon, anyway, so y'all can feel free to nominate all ya want. ;) I don't have to worry about the Hugo Loser's Party going on while I'm twiddling me thumbs in the house. I can be drowning my sorrows with buffalo grass vodka.

6:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home