Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Partay!

And in all the Tiggerishness of the last post, I forgot to mention that, of course, the UK edition of INK is out officially this Friday. Apparently it's already in the shops (though I haven't popped in to take a look). Anyway, that means I shall very probably be celebrating -- which means a few drinks in Stravaigin from 8:00 onwards tomorrow night. All welcome.

And just to put the cherry on the top, I got me first review link through, from Pat's Fantasy Hotlist, and it's rather a positive reaction. :)

The Book of All Hours is a mind-blowing feat of ambition and imagination, written by a master storyteller with a "take no prisoners" attitude who's not afraid to experiment.

5 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Out on Friday? As in this Friday? As in today? Damn that Amazon for telling me Feb 27! Looks like a trip to the shops for me.

9:58 am  
Blogger Hal Duncan said...

Yep, today, indeedy. Feb 27 is the release date for the US edition (which I just got me first copies of through the post).

I've heard from a few people who've spotted the UK HB in their local Borders / Waterstones. So it should be available.

12:23 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Al,

Just so you know, have posted pics from fridays party....and see you thought you could hide your drunkenness

cheers

chris

6:20 pm  
Blogger Glen Mhor Whisky said...

Any plans to do some signings Hal in Scotland? I know Goldsboro Books are offering editions, but I'd rather get one in person and also a scribble on Sonnets For Orpheus at the same time.

12:52 pm  
Blogger Hal Duncan said...

Ach, a late response you may well miss, Raithrover: Afraid there's nothing organised at the moment in terms of signings. If anything pops up I'll post about it for sure though.

6:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home