Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Out With The Old, In With The New

The lovely people at Pan Macmillan have set up a new website for the New Year, bless them, in the run-up to INK's release. It's very pretty. It's very inky. And what's more, it's interactive, with neat stuff to do, like... No! My lips are sealed. I'm not saying what neat stuff there is to do or what you might WIN if you're the first to do it -- there should be an announcement with more specifics around the time of the release -- but I will say there's some mysteries to be solved, if yer so inclined. And, also if yer so inclined, do feel free to spread the word.

And, no, I'm not giving away clues in exchange for beer. Normally I would, but I am sworn to secrecy.

La la la.

10 Comments:

Blogger Damien said...

I found a proof copy, somewhere, already. But I gave it to my girlfriend as a Holydaymas Present...

So, if I somehow managed to be one of the first, awesome. If not, oh well.

Working on the first one, now...

11:57 pm  
Blogger Jason Erik Lundberg said...

Shiny!

1:06 am  
Blogger John Klima said...

I solved a thingy and got an offer to win an advanced copy of INK, but I wonder if that applies only to UK peoples?

JK

4:50 pm  
Blogger AbbotOfUnreason said...

click tastic

5:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah. I'm fine at binary, rubbish at riddles. I'll just have to hope for an epiphany once I have a few of them.

8:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got my copy of Ink this morning! Yay! Thanks very much!

3:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also in the first 50. Got mine today in the post, shall be bringing it to the pub with a pen for the ceremonial signature.

It's purty and the dedication was very sweet.

8:16 pm  
Blogger Damien said...

To be clear, is this one big thing or several small things, or both?

5:54 am  
Blogger Hal Duncan said...

I can't really say at the moment, I'm afraid.

7:12 pm  
Blogger Damien said...

I thought that Might be the case. Ah well, guess we'll just have to wait and see howit all plays out, then.

Cheers.

9:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home