Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It Figures...

Your results:
You are Magneto


































Magneto
83%
Apocalypse
83%
Dr. Doom
69%
The Joker
61%
Green Goblin
58%
Two-Face
58%
Mr. Freeze
54%
Riddler
54%
Catwoman
53%
Dark Phoenix
52%
Poison Ivy
50%
Lex Luthor
46%
Juggernaut
38%
Venom
35%
Mystique
34%
Kingpin
25%
You fear the persecution of those that are different or underprivileged so much that you are willing to fight and hurt others for your cause.


Click here to take the Supervillain Personality Quiz

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weird. I'm Mr Freeze. How does that work?

Jim Steel

11:36 pm  
Blogger paul f cockburn said...

So am I.

"You are cold and you think everyone else should be also, literally."

Suits the time of year, I suppose.

8:28 pm  
Blogger Sabrina Favors said...

I'm Mystique, which is pretty cool--she's one of my favorite female Marvel villains.

~waves like a dork~ Hi. I came through a link on another blog and figured I'd stick around. I hope you don't mind.

9:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm Dark Phoenix, "A prime example of emotional extremes: Passion and fury incarnate." Good result!

11:41 pm  
Blogger Joe said...

Must be because of your magnetic personality, Hal :-).

Oh, stop all your groaning, someone had to make that pun.

12:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got dr doom, which is kinda cool. but i'm jealous, because i wanted to be mags too! magneto always appealed to me because he was never any less right than xavier.

7:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home