Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SFF Translation Awards Prize Draw Fundraiser

The clue is in the title. Yes, the jury for the Science Fiction & Fantasy Translation Awards are currently considering the various nominees, but in order to give prizes to the winners they need money. So, a fundraiser is afoot in which you can win prizes. I'm donating a signed copy of my poetry collection, Songs for the Devil and Death, and I note that Steve Berman of Lethe Press has donated a prize including hardback of Wilde Stories 2011, containing "Oneirica" by yours truly. So if either of those pique yer interest -- and there's more neat swag to be won besides that -- click on through and add yer support.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Steve Berman said...

I sent you a present.

3:31 pm  
Blogger Hal Duncan said...

I got it. :D

Cheers!

5:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home