Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Nowhere Town DVDs?

So, I had one commenter and a few mates asking whether DVDs might be available of the University of Chicago Theater Group's production of NOWHERE TOWN. (So soon now! Eek!) It looks like the guys over there have been chatting, and it might be possible, but they need to know if there's enough interest to make it worthwhile. So, if you'd be interested in this in theory -- and if you go to the UT website you'll see how high the production standards are from the short QuickTime thingy -- let me know in the comments here or drop us a line by email (hal AT halduncan PERIOD com). Just so's I can give em an idea.

In the meantime, watch this. It's awesome:

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Andrew Adere said...

I'm likely to purchase a copy of any Nowhere Town DVD that's let out seeing as to how I haven't the funds to attend the performance in person.

11:31 pm  
Anonymous Matt said...

I'd love to buy a copy!

12:03 am  
Anonymous agarwaen said...

I'd most likely buy a DVD if they produce one.

12:26 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd buy it if there was a DVD of Nowhere Town, I was just reading the libretto and it pains me that I can't see the actual musical.

5:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hot damm

8:53 am  
Blogger Swanosaurus said...

Me want! Me pay!

10:42 pm  
Blogger David White-Crain said...

Yes, please.

1:55 am  
Anonymous Oxygen Plant said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

11:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home