Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Friday, April 21, 2006

Bremen Conference

So 2006 looks set to be the year of international jaunting for me. I've just been invited (and of course agreed on account of it looks well cool) to take part in On Rules And Monsters, a conference on horror, to be held in Bremen, Germany from June 22nd to 24th. It sounds pretty interesting, and I've never been to Bremen before, so this should be well cool. And with Wiscon at the end of May and Mecon at the start of August, it's almost a trip every month over the summer.

Which is nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hal Duncan said...

Well, I missed the cut-off for signing up as a programme participant anyway. And, no, it wasn't a "no drinkee, no talkee" strop, I swear.

But what is this "no beer" thing about anyway? I mean, it's not a fucking green room without beer, is it? I'm going to start a campaign, I think. I shall wander round Wiscon whispering in people's ears ("You get free beer in the green room at UK cons, you know? Civilised nations understand the principle of hospitality. Civilised nations wouldn't treat you like this.") Yes. I am Spartacus.

12:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home