Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Sodom / New Sodom @ Bandcamp

The 26-copy lettered limited edition of SODOM / NEW SODOM, releasing April 1st, is now available for pre-order over at my new Bandcamp page. There's a 15% discount code for Patreon sponsors, so if yer signed up there but missed the latest post, head over to get my wee thanks for all yer support. If yer not signed up there, well, I'll be looking to give my Patreon peeps such discounts on any subsequent releases too. Just saying.

Anyway, here's some pics of my pretty book baby and its accompanying CD and bookmark (each one unique, handmade out of old notes from the period I was working on The Book of All Hours,) along with the cover art for the digital download that a pre-order gives immediate access to.

Just click on the Bandcamp link above for more details.

As you were. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home