Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Blog Refurbishment

Apologies if you've been following the blog, btw, and all the recent postings seem like promotional overkill. Actually, with some of this stuff--e.g. the immediately previous post on "Die, Vampire, Die!"--I'm not so much pimping as just getting entries up for linking from the sidebar or the bibliography. Once we've got everything set up with a page each for whatever, and Amazon buttons on it, and whatnot, it should all be a little less "BUY MY BOOKS, MOTHERFUCKER!"

So bear with me while I get my shit in order, yeah?

And come to think of it, feel free to have a snoop around the Projects and Buy menus and the Bibliography (under About,) let me know if there's any navigational issues. Imma try to make it all a bit more accessible for anyone wandering in with no prior knwledge of who the fuck I am, yanno?

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home