Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Story at Strange Horizons

Yes, the latest Strange Horizons is sporting some of my strange fiction -- to wit, one "Styx Water and a Sippy Cup," which I'll say nothing of, leaving you to see for yourself. Oh, OK, I'll say that the first section is titled "Babycart at the River Styx" in tribute to the seminal series aka Lone Wolf and Cub aka Sword of Vengeance (neither of which titles are anywhere near as cool as Babycart at the River Styx, man.)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Will Ellwood said...

Very cool.

10:45 pm  
Anonymous James H. said...

Good story. I quite enjoyed it.

12:47 am  
Anonymous Sarah said...

Fabulous story. I loved it!

5:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home