Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Return From Imaginales

Je suis retourné! Je voudrais ne pas parler Anglais -- c'est une langue des bêtes, j'ai décidé -- mais... ah, mais... mon Français est toujours très les mauvais. Désolé, mes amis, désolé.

Donc... I shall return to writing in boring old English, though perhaps with the ocassional "merde!" thrown in just so I can practice that impossible French "r" sound in my head. Anyways, I don't have to time to write a big-ass blog entry on all the cool shit that happened at Imaginales yet, cause I'm currently looking at a pile of emails waiting to be answered. In the meantime... regardez! C'est moi sous forme de poulpe, dessiné près le illustrateur formidable, mon ami nouveau, Zariel!. C'est magnifique!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hé, ça y est, ton français est parfait !!!
"Perfect", comme on dit chez vous !
Bon alors next time in France tu vas va speaker fluently in french, yes ??
See you in Nantes, I hope
Flo, la french translator

10:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home