Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Domestic Zirkus

Whitecross Gallery

122 Whitecross Street, London

FeltusFeltus

28 February - 4 April 2009



Just thought I'd give a quick pimp for an exhibition by a mate of mine, Tobius Feltus and his brother, Joseph, in collaboration with Caroline Bliemel and Elizabeth Krause. It's on in London, kicking off from today, which is a bit of a bastard cause I doubt I'll get along to it myself and it looks pretty cool. I'm digging the 19th century circus imagery, the surrealist edge and theatricality. If ye check out the interview there's even a quick glimpse of a self-portrait of the brothers Feltus that's got huge dollops of Caravaggio, I'd say. Anyhow, if you're in London over the next month or so, check it out.

Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home