Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ink on the iPhone

Pan Macmillan ebooks for the iPhone

Pan Macmillan ebooks are now available for reading on the iPhone. In partnership with Lexcycle Stanza, the popular reading application, you can now read on the move...

I don't know if VELLUM is available through this, but INK certainly is. Nice to see Gary's latest getting pride of place in that pic (the bastard!)


Blogger Eric Rosenfield said...

But it's only a preview!

I want the whole book, dern it.

8:18 pm  
Anonymous Dell 5100cn toner said...

That’s great news for the people reading eBooks. I prefer reading on real book that I can hold in my hand, and switch the papers by myself. I can’t read books on the computer's screen. It makes me feel tired, and it burns my eyes. By reading a real book I finish the book in less time that it would take me if I’ll read on the computer. Anyway, I’ve read the Ink and the Vellum. These are really great books. I recommend you all to read them.

1:31 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home