Notes from New Sodom

... rantings, ravings and ramblings of strange fiction writer, THE.... Sodomite Hal Duncan!!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A Last Walk

Thanks for all the comments and emails of support. They're much appreciated, believe me, even if I'm a bit too fucked up right now to respond individually. Special thanks to all of those who helped me through yesterday: my parents, of course; Jim for his Highland auntie routine; Mags and Phil for helping me get good and drunk; Arthur for the photo in the last post, which just says it all.

Anyway, most of the relevant folks should know about this already, but in case anyone is out of the loop in terms of email addresses, phone numbers, etc., I thought I'd post this here:

I’m having a “last walk” round Kelvingrove Park on Sunday afternoon to scatter Kore's ashes on her old stomping ground. Anyone who had the privilege of paying “Kore Tax” at some point or other (the tithe of cake required on entry into my flat), and who’d like to come along and join us for a short stroll in the park followed by a long afternoon/evening in Stravaigan is welcome. Just turn up at my place between 14:00 and 14:30, Sunday afternoon.

Cheers.

4 Comments:

Blogger emmafork said...

We'll be there, with horses and a squirrel. Much love.

9:48 pm  
Blogger clindsay said...

Al -

Man, I can't say how sorry I am. I know how much you loved her. If there ios anything I can do, please let me know.

xoxo

Colleen

5:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:(

8:47 am  
Blogger AbbotOfUnreason said...

Sorry I've been so out of the loop. Our hearts burst for you, dude. We'll be walking along in spirit.

2:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home